PLAYER CODE OF CONDUCT
- Play for enjoyment.
- Play hard but fair
- Play by the laws of the game.
- Be committed to your team. Attend all practices and matches.
- Never argue with the referee. Control your temper at all times.
- Work equally hard for yourself and your team.
- Be a good sport. Applaud all good play whether by your team or your opponent.
- Acknowledge the other team at the end of the game.
- The goals of the game are to have fun, improve your skills and feel good
SPECTATOR / PARENT CODE OF CONDUCT
- Applaud the performance of both teams.
- Be positive with the referee.
- Acknowledge the efforts of the referee.
- Let players play their game, not your game.
- Praise efforts, not results.
- Set a positive example for the players
- Support the Coach and Manager
COACHES CODE OF CONDUCT
- Be organised, with practices planned
- Positively reinforce the actions of players
- Lead by example
- Be honest with yourself and players
- Help to create an enjoyable environment in which to play the game
- Develop team respect for referees
- Give all players the opportunity to participate in the game
- Insist p fair play and discipline
- Be reasonable on the demand on players time, energy and enthusiasm
- Encourage good sportsmanship