Your 2016 BOT Community Survey results can be found here.
- September –February 2015 - Rutherford Upgrade: 3 new classrooms, office, 1 conference room/resource area, new toilets and a light refurbishment of Rooms 1 - 3.
- April- Alison Wallis shifted and converted into a junior classroom space.
- March-April- Shifting of PE shed and concrete apron, Cost inc. in Alison Wallis Room.
- May- Kaizen Kanban systems.
- Painting school exterior.
- Construction of school a 25m x 8m (6 lane) swimming pool and change room facility. Officially opened Saturday, February 27th 2016.
Heating Our Cool Pool
Achieving completion of the pool and its official opening over the Sesquicentennial weekend (February, 27th 2016) was a momentous time for all involved in the Cool Pool For Our School Project.
There is just one last piece to finish off this amazing facility. To extend the swim season, maximise skill acquisition and achieve maximum pool utilsation, pool heating is our next fundraising focus.
All those that contribute over $100 can have their names on an engraved plaque for the sponsor’s plaque board. This will be mounted on the pool building in the coming weeks.
Thank you very much for considering 'Heating Our School's Cool Pool.' Please do not hesitate to contact the office should you have any queries.
Michelle Jenkins Mike Pettit
Swim Committee Chairperson Principal