We are future focused learning community and we see the education of our students as a partnership between home and school.
We live by our school motto of: Quality Tradition Innovation and everything we do has these words in mind.
Our school has a friendly, open environment where parents are welcome and encouraged to be part of the learning process. We provide quality learning opportunities for each student and enjoy celebrating individual achievements. We acknowledge student effort in a positive and supportive way.
At Cambridge Primary School we value the uniqueness of individual students. To support this we offer the following specialised programmes with specialist teachers: visual arts, music, dance, drama, mandarin language, kapahaka and ukulele.
Our staff are highly trained reflective professionals who balance their teaching skills with a high level of personal care and commitment to their students. Our focus for quality learning is linked to our philosophy that school should be safe, fun, enjoyable and challenging.
A hardworking and effective Board of Trustees and Parent Teacher Association support the staff and we value their willingness to be involved in school events.
It is a pleasure and an honour to be the Principal of this superb school.
Please feel free to make contact with me. I look forward to meeting you and of being of assistance.
- Jen George SENCO teacher
- Erin Bracken Release Teacher
- Charlotte Jamieson Release Teacher
- Deborah Mc Elwee Release Teacher- Assessment
- Judy Hoffman Reading Recovery
- Kate Henstock Teacher- Drama
- Lizz Clarke Teacher - Visual Arts
- Jocelyn Moore Teacher - Music
- Louise Mulligan Teacher - French
- Angela Hay Teacher- Science
- Kelly Collins Release Teacher
- Ian Lewell Caretaker
- Helen Fuller Teacher Aide
- Nevis Stanaway Teacher Aide
- Marie Dale Sports Co-ordinator & Grants Secretary
- Sharon Burns Librarian
- Sue Hoyle Teacher Aide
- Helen Taylor Teacher Aide
- Sue Lyon Friends for Life
- Anamieke Pettit Cleaner
- Bev Hicks Teacher Aide
- Rachel MacAllister Teacher Aide
- Jo Wotton Teacher Aide
- Kim Foss Teacher Aide
- Allan Jackson Cleaner