Cambridge Primary School

Quality - Tradition – Innovation

UNIFORM

At CPS we value tradition, diversity, and inclusion. The uniform enables students to take pride in their appearance and as a student of CPS.

Our Formal school and PE uniforms are compulsory.  The CPS Uniform Stockist is Image Apparel, 23 A Empire Street Cambridge.  They are the sole providers of the school uniform.

Children are required to arrive and leave school in complete Formal uniform including footwear. PE uniform may only be worn during school hours, to sporting events, or if attending Four Peaks  After  School Care programme. 

All uniform items are gender-neutral.

Please ensure that all items are clearly named

There are some secondhand uniform pieces held at school, payment by koha/donation. Please ask at the office if you wish to view these. There is also a uniform nook in the school office if you wish to list a uniform to sell or wish to see if there is one there for you to purchase. 

Formal Summer Uniform      

Formal Summer Uniform: The formal summer uniform is optional from the beginning of Term 4 to Labour weekend or students may opt to wear the Winter uniform over this period. It is compulsory from Labour weekend until the end of Term 1.

Warm Items: CPS Green jersey, cardigan, or polar fleece.

White shirt or Polo shirt for years 0-2

Black shorts or tartan culottes.

Footwear: Black sandals - Roman Sandals from Year 3 upwards and  Velcro from Year 0-3’s. During the summer months, all children MUST wear sunhats for outdoor activities, at intervals and at lunchtime.  The school sun hat is available for purchase through the school office. 

Formal Winter Uniform

Formal Winter Uniform: From the beginning of Term 2 until the King's birthday students may opt to wear the winter or summer Uniform. It is Compulsory from after King's Birthday weekend in June to wear the full Winter uniform (until the end of term 3). 

Warm Items: CPS Green jersey, cardigan or polar fleece.

White shirt or Polo shirt for years 0-2

Black shorts or tartan culottes.

Black knee-high socks or black stockings.

Footwear: Black only shoes to be 'lace up' from Year 3 upwards.  Black only shoes to be  'velcro' for Year 0-3’s. Basketball shoes/boots are NOT to be worn.