Cambridge Primary School aims to foster and celebrate the diversity of world cultures, and our mission statement acknowledges the importance of widening our pupils' understanding of cultural differences. As part of this philosophy, we welcome a limited number of international students to enhance the multicultural dimension of our school.
We invite contact from agents who are registered with New Zealand's Immigration Advisers Authority (IAA) and/or Education New Zealand.
The following documents are available for international parents and agents to download. For further information, please contact the International Student Director: international@cambridgeprimary
- 1. CPS International Student Schedule of Fees 2019-2020
- 2. CPS International Student Application Form and Enrolment Contract
- 3. CPS International Student Accommodation Agreement
- 4. CPS International Student Designated Caregiver Agreement
- 5. CPS Summary of Application and Enrolment Process
- 6. CPS Agency Application Form